Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Dream Wedding

<Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera>

I wanna talk about my wedding dream...wish it's came true...pray for me ya...^___^....so excited to telling you all bout my dream wedding....for my wedding dais theme, i wish i have an ocean theme...full of turquoise colors...a huge shell dais....daisy flowers....crystal flickers....owhh....so sweet and nice!d important thing is simple! ^___^

 sample 1#: nice and simple reception dais


sample 2#: lovely and cute solemnization dais 

sample 3#: this one for 2 bride seats


Next....Most fascinating wedding pictures...so impressing me...credit to whitesignature crew and kukubesi manipulasi....such as unique and creative touch!hmmm....wondering now if i use fairytale theme as my pre-wedding, post-wedding or outdoor wedding photography session....full of manipulation, epic and magical....Harry Potter??Cinderella??Sleeping Beauty??Snow White??Rapunzel??Tarzan??Beauty and The Beast??etc....ahaksss.....


whitesignature crew picture

whitesignature crew picture

whitesignature crew picture

whitesignature crew picture

whitesignature crew picture

whitesignature crew picture

kukubesi manipulasi

kukubesi manipulasi

Wedding Cake VS 'Pulut Kuning'.....I choose 'Pulut Kuning' as my wedding's cake...it's more to malay's tradition and i love to eat it too....Decoration for 'Pulut Kuning' also interesting and simple....i like it...just nice...thanx again to my Uncle Google for the pictures....(",)


i like this 3 tier 'Pulut Kuning'...Simple!

I likes serunding and topping decoration of this 'Pulut Kuning'

this one i likes decoration of tiny birds with pandan leaves as their wings, cloves as their eyes and chillies as their mouth....so cute!

cherry tomato and egg as decoration...simple and nice

i love the carrot's pattern that shaped like daisy flowers!


Okeh..Done!!nexxxxttt.....Door gift! so what i have for my guest's door gift?? because i have 'Pulut Kuning' as my wedding's cake, so I plan to give my guests 'pulut kuning', 'dadih' and 'telur merah'...hope they like and enjoy its...^___^

sample of 'pulut kuning' door gift taken from Uncle Google

sample of 'telur' but not 'telur merah' picture taken from Uncle Google


Various of 'dadih' flavors picture taken from Uncle Google

'Dadih' with nata de coco picture taken from Uncle Google 


WeddinProceed to the next, Invitation card.....I would like to have pocket & postcard design for my wedding's card...it's must look simple & elegance...there some sample i found from the internet.....check it out!!!


simple & elegance

simple & nice

elegance & classic

simple & classic

classic & elegance

interesting colors

 nice one postcard style





No comments:

Post a Comment